A principal dwelling and discreet guest house linked by a bridge structure; the Woolsington is a state-of-the-art home over three floors offering generous views to the potential surrounding landscape. The free-flowing spaces within a larger volume facilitates a welcome flow both internally and into the garden space and countryside beyond.
Build cost from £1,700,000
excl land costs & abnormals
4 x 5m
– Huge wrap around open plan living ground floor
– Self contained Guest House annex
– basement level Leisure suite
– 5 Bedroom & 5 ensuite dwelling
– Large open plan study space to first floor landing
– Massive ground floor open plan living
– Fully glazed ground & first floor elevation
– Five ensuite bedrooms
– Separate self contained Guest house, with living room, kitchen, large Master suite
– Roof over-hang feature to allow gallery surround
– Basement swimming pool
– Cinema / Music room
Frequently asked questions
Q: I've picked a plot, what's next?
A: We are happy to meet up with you to discuss your site. This can include advice on planning issues and previous applications on the site, the possibility of replacing an existing building on the site or discussing the benefits of the site to be maximised by a new design.
Q: Do I need to worry about finding a builder?
A: No, you don't worry about finding anyone else once you have found us! We have a long-standing working relationships with everyone from structural engineers, to planners, to builders. We are able to pull together anyone and everyone needed to deliver your new home. We will manage and co-ordinate all of these parties, so one less thing for you to worry about.
Q: Are all of your design on the website?
A: Our website has some of our designs, however these designs can be changed and tweaked to suit your ideas. Alternatively we can start with from scratch to design a house personalised to your taste, lifestyle and budget.