Inspired by modernist principles of clean lines, and elegantly proportioned openings, the Cube is a stylish, contemporary two storey home. Organised around a dramatic double height atrium at the centre of the plan, defining thresholds and negotiating different scales of space throughout the house.
Build cost from £850,000
excl land costs & abnormals
352m2 / 3789 sq.ft
– Spectacular double height atrium
– Open plan living
– Double height, double aspect corner living room
– Integral double garage
– Open Plan Kitchen / Family room
– Gym, with external access & shower room
– Double height central Atrium
– Double aspect corner feature Living Room
– Dining room, leading to terrace
– Master bedroom suite, with hidden dressing room & ensuite
– 4 further double bedrooms, 2 with Ensuite
– Balcony to Master suite
– Minstrel's Gallery / Library
Frequently asked questions
Q: I've picked a plot, what's next?
A: We are happy to meet up with you to discuss your site. This can include advice on planning issues and previous applications on the site, the possibility of replacing an existing building on the site or discussing the benefits of the site to be maximised by a new design.
Q: Do I need to worry about finding a builder?
A: No, you don't worry about finding anyone else once you have found us! We have a long-standing working relationships with everyone from structural engineers, to planners, to builders. We are able to pull together anyone and everyone needed to deliver your new home. We will manage and co-ordinate all of these parties, so one less thing for you to worry about.
Q: Are all of your design on the website?
A: Our website has some of our designs, however these designs can be changed and tweaked to suit your ideas. Alternatively we can start with from scratch to design a house personalised to your taste, lifestyle and budget.