A stunning Georgian inspired home, characterised using rigid symmetry, large internal openings and a simple palette of materials. This house type offers generous areas for social occasions, whilst offering discrete privacy and hidden features for every want-to-be James Bond.
Build cost from £875,000
excl land costs & abnormals
425m2 / 4575 sq.ft
– Large open plan double height kitchen, leading to sunken family room, with bi-folding doors to terrace
– Self sufficient Guest House, with ensuite, sitting & kitchen
– 5 further double bedrooms (3 ensuite)
– Library, with open gallery to family room
– Open Plan Kitchen, leading to double height sunken family room
– Separate formal Living & Dining Rooms
– Bi-folding doors to external terrace
– Library with gallery
– Independent Guest House, with double bedroom, shower room, and open plan living room / kitchen diner
– Hidden Utility, Pantry & Storage
– Master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
– 4 Further double Bedrooms (3 ensuite)
– Hidden Study
– Downstairs w/c
Frequently asked questions
Q: I've picked a plot, what's next?
A: We are happy to meet up with you to discuss your site. This can include advice on planning issues and previous applications on the site, the possibility of replacing an existing building on the site or discussing the benefits of the site to be maximised by a new design.
Q: Do I need to worry about finding a builder?
A: No, you don't worry about finding anyone else once you have found us! We have a long-standing working relationships with everyone from structural engineers, to planners, to builders. We are able to pull together anyone and everyone needed to deliver your new home. We will manage and co-ordinate all of these parties, so one less thing for you to worry about.
Q: Are all of your design on the website?
A: Our website has some of our designs, however these designs can be changed and tweaked to suit your ideas. Alternatively we can start with from scratch to design a house personalised to your taste, lifestyle and budget.