A self-assured modernist inspired home, characterised using bold colours, large openings and a simple palette of materials around the confident form and massing. Well proportioned distinction between private enclosed spaces, and generous areas for social occasions affords privacy, and interaction as preferred.
Build cost from £300,000
excl land costs & abnormals
174m2 / 1873 sq.ft
– Large open plan kitchen, dining & family room with bi-folding doors to terrace
– Self sufficient Guest suite, with ensuite, sitting area & balcony
– Four double (2 ensuite) bedrooms
– Cinema room, with bar area
– Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Family room
– Separate formal Living Room
– Bi-folding doors to external terrace
– Snug / Bar / Cinema room
– Integral garage
– Utility, Pantry & Storage
– Self contained Guests bedroom with ensuite & balcony
– Master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
– 2 Further double Bedrooms
– Large family bathroom
– Downstairs w/c
Frequently asked questions
Q: I've picked a plot, what's next?
A: We are happy to meet up with you to discuss your site. This can include advice on planning issues and previous applications on the site, the possibility of replacing an existing building on the site or discussing the benefits of the site to be maximised by a new design.
Q: Do I need to worry about finding a builder?
A: No, you don't worry about finding anyone else once you have found us! We have a long-standing working relationships with everyone from structural engineers, to planners, to builders. We are able to pull together anyone and everyone needed to deliver your new home. We will manage and co-ordinate all of these parties, so one less thing for you to worry about.
Q: Are all of your design on the website?
A: Our website has some of our designs, however these designs can be changed and tweaked to suit your ideas. Alternatively we can start with from scratch to design a house personalised to your taste, lifestyle and budget.