An ensemble of buildings, clustered about strong linear axes that enliven a processional route through the house. Private living spaces give way to bedroom accommodation in discreet pods on the ground floor, leaving the first floor to accommodate a generous open plan entertaining space.
Build cost from £1,400,000
excl land costs & abnormals
559m2 / 6448 sq.ft
– 'Upstairs' living concept
– Living, Kitchen & Dininig to first floor
– Ground Floor Master suite
– Further 4 ground floor bedroom wing
– Separate 'Granny Annexe' over double garage
– First floor, Living room, kitchen & dining room
– First floor garden terrace
– Further ground floor living room & TV room
– Boot room / gun store
– Ground floor Master Bedroom suite
– 3 double bedroom guest wing, all ensuite
– Self contained Apartment, over double garage
Frequently asked questions
Q: I've picked a plot, what's next?
A: We are happy to meet up with you to discuss your site. This can include advice on planning issues and previous applications on the site, the possibility of replacing an existing building on the site or discussing the benefits of the site to be maximised by a new design.
Q: Do I need to worry about finding a builder?
A: No, you don't worry about finding anyone else once you have found us! We have a long-standing working relationships with everyone from structural engineers, to planners, to builders. We are able to pull together anyone and everyone needed to deliver your new home. We will manage and co-ordinate all of these parties, so one less thing for you to worry about.
Q: Are all of your design on the website?
A: Our website has some of our designs, however these designs can be changed and tweaked to suit your ideas. Alternatively we can start with from scratch to design a house personalised to your taste, lifestyle and budget.