A traditional exterior, synonymous with residential architecture of rural upland Britain with a versatile and contemporary interior. This family home wraps around external spaces, facilitating great access between indoor and outdoor living, including a welcoming sheltered entrance courtyard.
Build cost from £1,200,000
excl land costs & abnormals
616m2 / 6630 sq.ft
– Open plan kitchen with sliding doors to terrace
– Ground floor gym space
– Self contained apartment to Ground Floor
– Self contained ensuite bedroom with external entrance
– Large open plan study space to first floor landing
– Open Plan Kitchen, with bi-folds to garden
– Large Utility
– Triple aspect Living Room, with open traditional fireplace
– Separate Dining room
– Self contained Apartment with sunroom
– Separate entrance to First Floor Bedroom (Bedroom 4)
– Master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
– Bedroom 2 and ensuite
– Bedroom 3 with ensuite
– Self contained Bedroom 4 with ensuite
– Open Plan first floor office space
Frequently asked questions
Q: I've picked a plot, what's next?
A: We are happy to meet up with you to discuss your site. This can include advice on planning issues and previous applications on the site, the possibility of replacing an existing building on the site or discussing the benefits of the site to be maximised by a new design.
Q: Do I need to worry about finding a builder?
A: No, you don't worry about finding anyone else once you have found us! We have a long-standing working relationships with everyone from structural engineers, to planners, to builders. We are able to pull together anyone and everyone needed to deliver your new home. We will manage and co-ordinate all of these parties, so one less thing for you to worry about.
Q: Are all of your design on the website?
A: Our website has some of our designs, however these designs can be changed and tweaked to suit your ideas. Alternatively we can start with from scratch to design a house personalised to your taste, lifestyle and budget.